WEBSITE DESIGN IN GREENVILLE SC
Fully-Functional WordPress Websites
Get a new website or a revised look
Automatically resize to any device — desktop, laptop, tablet & mobile
It's easier than you think to start publishing content
Built to your specs without all the code bloat of off-the-shelf themes
Most websites are built and then forgotten. If you want more traffic you really should consider starting a blog!
WEBSITE DESIGN FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
I worked in fast-paced, high-volume WordPress agency environments for 7 years. Most businesses want a clean, simple website that gets their message across in a straightforward way, and converts website visitors into buyers.
WordPress is the way to go, because if you ever need a website redesign in the future, it will be much easier for you to find a WordPress developer.
What You Can Expect
Get More Local Leads
After all, that's what you want.
Rank Higher in Google Maps
Get desktop & mobile rankings data for up to 100 keywords emailed monthly.
Google Business Profile
Learn how to access, edit & optimize your Google Business profile.
Spy on Your Competitors
Reverse-engineer what they're doing & make data-driven decisions.
Local SEO for Businesses in Greenville SC
Local SEO is all about optimizing your website to attract more business from relevant local searches.
Local searches trigger search engines to display two types of results on the search engine results page: local organic results and the 'Local Pack', also known as the maps 3-pack.
Local SEO involves a combination of
- Continuously optimizing your Google Business Profile, and
- Creating website content with a "local" focus
- Continuously tracking rankings for your "money" keywords to find areas of improvement
Local keyword rankings can vary widely depending the keyword query and the searcher's distance from your business.
From my agency background I have extensive experience with Local SEO and Google Maps optimization. But it's important for you to realize that neither I nor anyone else can be successful without some help from you and your staff in terms of:
- An ongoing, regular stream of positive reviews on Google. If your average rating is below 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5, it will be hard for your business to compete with your many competitors who have higher average ratings.
- Respond to every review, even the occasional bad one.
- Upload photos regularly to your Google Business profile.
- Don't do anything shady like fake reviews or fake locations that violate Google's Terms of Service.
I can track dozens or hundred of keywords for you and email your keyword rankings at the beginning of every month. This includes screenshots so you can verify your organic or maps rankings.
Learn More About Website Design
Color is one of the most influential elements in web design, capable of conveying emotions, setting the tone, and defining a brand’s identity. Choosing the right color palette for your…Read More